The Dows Golf Course was built in 1965 solely by the labor of community members and has operated continuously since that time. The course is open from April 15 to October 15.
Long time workers Paul and Nancy Ahlstrom
#9 tee box. Stones in the middle are from the 1898 Exchange Building which once was where the current Community Building is now. The wall was designed and built by Clyde Vedane.